Monday, November 5, 2007

I Prefer Treats!

I went trick-or-treating for the first time this year.
Mama thought that I would only go to 1 or 2 houses, but I went to at least 10. I loved it!
My favorite part was looking to see what I got each time.
I was worn out when it was all said and done and decided to sit and greet trick-or-treaters with Grandpa and Papa. (It may be time to retire that coat, Papa.) We had about 130 trick-or-treaters come to our house!
Nothing like being all hyped up on candy! (Just kidding, I still don't know what candy is and I'm not sure who ate mine. "Grandpa!")

2 comments:

Logan's Log said...

Well I just know none of those 130 plus trick or treaters was as cute as you!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Logan. How fun was it to see him at xmas. You are all such sweeties. gab