
We celebrated Christmas on December 22nd with Grandma Marilyn's Family. This is a picture of me opening my ornament during the 1st annual, 2nd cousin ornament exchange.

I got my first LeSportsac purse from Gab and Uncle Billy was very excited about it!

I wore my German dress for the party. Mama bought it on our trip to Garmisch, Germany. My hair was crazy that night, as I refused to wear a clip and I was working hard. Here I am helping Gab distribute gifts. As you can see, from the looks on our faces, we took our job quite seriously.

There is a Christmas picture of Mama from many years ago where she is running to deliver a gift. It was always one of Great Grandma Helen's favorite pictures. Gab's look of concern is because I kept trying to pick up the gift bags by the tissue!

This year's party had a Mexican theme and every kid went home with an individual pinata! I didn't get to eat the cand though. Shock, shock.
1 comment:
this isn't fair. i didn't get to approve the pics. nothing makes a person look older than sitting next to a toddler. love you anyway gab
Post a Comment