Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Sea-Town, my Hometown
In the first part of June, Mama and I took a trip to Seattle, to see friends and family before we moved to Germany. I was a little hesitant during the trip as we had just moved out of our house to the beach house, Papa wasn't with us, and a lot of people wanted to touch me, talk to me, etc. But, I did have some fun moments.....
.....like when I went the the Seattle Children's Museum with Uncle BeeBee (Billy).
I was very serious while we tried everything out. When it's time to work, I get down to business!
After the Museum, we went on a couple of rides at the Fun Forest. They acted like it was for me, but I think we went just so BeeBee and Mama could reminisce about trips with Great Grandma Trude and Safety Patrol Day (can you say uncool?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment