Saturday, October 18, 2008
Black Forest
We took a trip through the Black Forest today.
We stopped in Triberg and had lunch at a restaurant that used to be a bank a long time ago. Grandpa had some traditional Black Forest Ham. It wasn't what he expected, but it was sure good!
I had a little bit of everyone's lunch. Mmmmm.
Here I am with Papa and Grandpa in front of the restaurant. I looked very German today in my beautiful sweater.
The Black Forest is famous for cuckoo clocks. We stopped at the House of 1000 clocks. They had these neat bears in front. One of them even went up and down.
Can you believe the size of that cuckoo clock? I love cuckoo clocks. Papa and I spent a long time looking at them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Augusta, you look just like you mommy!
Wow....what a troublesome child...making crazy faces in pictures!! Where does she get that from?? Uncle Billy
Did you make grandpa sit with his back to the picture on the wall. Don't worry, he only has eyes for you. gab
Post a Comment