
So here I am in my Organic Banana outfit. I wasn't happy with it, but I agreed to wear it as long as I didn't have to put the hood over my head. My costume was definitely the hit of the night. I hung out in the potluck tent and everyone walking by made comments. I never made it to the actual trick-or-treating part, so Mama has put my (no doubt) love of chocolate off for at least a little while longer.

Here I am walking to the potluck with Papa.

Other kids get Skittles, I get cucumber!

My friend PJ was dressed as a giant frog, so this is as close as I was willing to get to him.

At the end of the night, I was worn out. Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!
3 comments:
I love the one of her passed out, that is the funniest. Glad she had a good time.
Your mom is so cleaver. Love all the comments she makes. My cousin Susie was looking at your blog and wanted to know who made up all the comments. She thought it was all very cleaver. gab
I changed my screen to the first banana picture. Guess I have to change every day. to many very cute pictures. You are growing so much. love gab
Post a Comment