gussy - This is my first time on a Blog. Not sure what I am doing but thought I would give it a try. love all the pics. Uncle Bill is kind of cute isn't he. He sure thinks you are. love the info you provided. keep up the good work so I will know what to buy you when you come to town. i did not sign in because I do not have a blog or webpage. so i will just sign off - love you - auntie bev
Thank you for being the first one to leave a comment! I can't wait to meet you in person. I feel like I already know you because my parents talk about you a lot and it seems like half the time when I'm getting dressed, Mama tells me that the outfit is from you! Love you , gussie
2 comments:
gussy - This is my first time on a Blog. Not sure what I am doing but thought I would give it a try. love all the pics. Uncle Bill is kind of cute isn't he. He sure thinks you are. love the info you provided. keep up the good work so I will know what to buy you when you come to town. i did not sign in because I do not have a blog or webpage. so i will just sign off - love you - auntie bev
Hello Auntie Bev,
Thank you for being the first one to leave a comment! I can't wait to meet you in person. I feel like I already know you because my parents talk about you a lot and it seems like half the time when I'm getting dressed, Mama tells me that the outfit is from you! Love you , gussie
Post a Comment