I had my 6-month checkup today and I'm a very healthy, little girl. 25 inches and 14lbs 1oz which puts me in the 25th and 20th percentiles respectively.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Gus, I'm so glad you a healthy "little" girl. I am so proud. Sitting up in the high chair is a biggie. I thought I sent you numerous other comments. However, Grandma Marilyn just told me that if I don't check "other" you would not get them. Sorry about that. The most important comment is "I love you". Grandpa Jim
1 comment:
Gus, I'm so glad you a healthy "little" girl. I am so proud. Sitting up in the high chair is a biggie. I thought I sent you numerous other comments. However, Grandma Marilyn just told me that if I don't check "other" you would not get them. Sorry about that. The most important comment is "I love you". Grandpa Jim
Post a Comment