Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Firenze

Mama, Papa and I went to Florence for the 3-day weekend. It turns out that I'm a pretty good traveller, minus a major bathroom incident on the return train. I met "David", but my favorite works were Michelangelo's unfinished, Prisoner pieces. I saw a ton of famous sights, but I enjoyed the pigeons the most. Now that I've had a taste of travel with my trips to Venice and Florence, I can't wait to see where we go next!
I stayed at my first hotel - Hotel Boticelli. I loved it. I slept well in my little travel bed (not pictured) and loved hanging out in the evenings on the big bed with Mama and Papa. (As you can see, Mr. Giraffe made the trip as well.)The only way to really see Florence! Papa was such a good sport. He had a terrible cold and still carried me around for hours everyday.
I went on my first carousel ride with Mama! I can't wait until I'm big enough to go on the horses.
Someone get me a cappuccino - STAT!
It's a little blurry, but this is Mama's favorite picture from the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. love all the pics. Where is David? thought i might see him. one of these days we will have pics taken together when we are out and about. love gab