
Despite the 30 degree temp, I had my basket and I was ready to hunt for eggs yesterday.

I checked my basket first to make sure that it was sturdy enough to hold lots of eggs.

My first one and it's blue to match my dress and my eyes!

Now, I get it....this is fun. (By the way, after proving you could wear Uggs with a fancy Christmas dress, I decided to follow it up and wear Nikes with my Easter dress. I am my mother's daughter.)

It's freezing, but I'm going to keep going. (This is the face I make when the wind hits me, which happens a lot in Newport.)
Mama has a lot more Easter pics, so check back often.
2 comments:
LOVING Gus Gus & her cute hairstyles!
your first easter egg hunt. i would have been very upset if you didn't get one. i know your mom, and like me, egg hunts are a must. you look so cute. i guess i say that all the time, but it is so true. love gab
Post a Comment