Thursday, March 27, 2008

Guten Tag!

And around the world we go......

Mama, Papa, Korky and I just got official word today that we are moving to Stuttgart, Germany in June! Can you believe it? For those who are keeping track, that will be 3 countries that I have lived in during my first 2 years of life. We are sad that we will be so far from the rest of the family, but we are really excited about the adventures that lie ahead. Plus, we really, really love Germany.

(Frankly, I don't quite get the whole thing, but as long as my Mama and Papa are there, and they have swings and pineapple, I should be just fine.)

Love,
gus

1 comment:

Dan and Jess Oliver said...

Dan says that Stuttgart is a great place. will you be stationed at Ramstein? He has been there when he was in the Army and can give you some ideas of places to visit. And it's only 2.5 hours from Switzerland!