Christmas was so much fun and I want to thank everyone for their generosity. I am a lucky girl to be so loved. It wasn't the same as being with everyone for the holidays, but I tend to make the most of things!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Christmas Extended
Mama didn't take as many pictures on the following days, but we opened more presents on the 26th-28th.
I got a puppet theater and proceeded to put on a puppet show for everyone to see. I don't quite have the concept of hiding behind the curtain yet, so I stick my head out and join the puppets onstage.

Papa bought me this fantastic bike. We take rides to the commissary and I ride it while Papa buys groceries.
I had some help unwrapping gifts. Warning: Stay away from wrapping paper that appears to me moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment