Monday, April 6, 2009

I Prefer Nudes

March 9th
So, here's the deal. I don't really like to wear clothese. I like the freedom of running around the way God created me. Mama struggles between letting me be myself, and trying to teach me some social norms. I know that I have to wear clothes when I leave the house or when guests are coming over, and Mama prefers if I wear them for at least a few hours a day. She often allows me to choose my own outift, hoping that will make it fun for me. I still choose nakedness most days, but on March 9th, I put together this outfit. Swimsuit, hairband, extra hairbow...and
....cheesy grin. Not bad, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So - just exactly what is your taste in clothing. Oh that's right, naked. love you gab

Logan's Log said...

We think with all those adorable clothes Mom and Gab (and I am sure many others) buy up you shall soon develop a love for clothes!