Papa, Mama, Uncle Billy and I went walking in the Black Forest yesterday. Well, I should say, they walked....I rode in style. Can you ever have too much pink? I don't think so! Billy can now check the Black Forest off his list of places to see.
No, you can NEVER have too much pink or purple either!! Glam it up girl. I am sooooooooo thrilled to come to your blog and see you, thank you!! Or should I say snaps to you, LOVE your new do too!
4 comments:
Gus Gus! You are so grown up.
We miss you!
You are as beautiful as ever & we hope to see you before you turn 4!!!!
Please give your Mama & Papa a hug because we miss them too.
No, you can NEVER have too much pink or purple either!! Glam it up girl. I am sooooooooo thrilled to come to your blog and see you, thank you!! Or should I say snaps to you, LOVE your new do too!
Some of us readers of the blog are tired of seeing Uncle Billy's scruffy mug....we want more pics!!
-Uncle Billy
Gus - You are now on your way back to germany. Had such fun spending time with you. I miss you already. Love you - GAB
Post a Comment