Monday, April 6, 2009

Christmas Morning

For the third year in a row, we opened presents on Christmas morning over the course of several days, so that I could really appreciate everything.
Here is a picture of the Christmas tree on the morning of the 25th.
I look excited, right? They can't tell that I'm tired, can they?
I bought Mama and Papa Christmas ornaments. I helped them open them of course. This is the ornament I bought for Papa. It is a Papa on a bike with a little girl in a bike trailer. The scene was quite familiar to both of us.
I went to Kathe Wolfhart (a store with thousands of wooden, German, Christmas ornaments) and I picked out this cute, little apple for Mama. Who needs flashy when you can go classic? Mama said that it was her favorite present....ever. She is going to keep it up all year round.

No comments: